Becoming a member of Hotel Brokers International will provide opportunities to further your brokerage career.
Access to Potential Clients
HBI provides several affordable ways to target those looking to invest in hotels and real estate:
- Property Listings: As a member you may list your property in our online listings. You can provide potential clients with eye-grabbing photos and descriptions of your properties.
- Marketing: HBI advertises in leading trade publications, helping attract potential clients to your property and business, increasing visibility for our members.
- Advertising Discounts: Receive up to 80% off Hotel Management and Hotel Business ads and special discounts with other trade publications. As a member of HBI, you can take advantage of our collective buying power to purchase affordable advertising.
- Trade Show Discounts: Attend leading industry trades shows and conferences at an HBI discounted rate. Events may include: AAHOA Convention, ALIS Conference, Best Western International Trade Show, Choice Hotels International Trade Show, IHG Americas Investors & Leadership Conference Trade Show, and Hotel Investment Conference Europe.
Support Your Business
As a Hotel Broker, you are managing an exciting business in the profitable market of hospitality real estate investment. HBI provides its members with many useful resources and tools to improve your business and increase your profitability:
- Public and Media Relations: We provide you with useful information to access national, regional and local media outlets that cover news pertaining to HBI, its members and our industry. We encourage members to provide articles and expertise to industry publications.
- Free use of HBI’s Display Booths: As an HBI member, you may use HBI's display booths for local, statewide and regional trade shows and meetings for free.
- Cost Savings Office Materials: Save time and money by ordering your business cards, letterhead and other collateral marketing materials through HBI. Our professional marketing partners guarantee that your business always looks professional.
HBI offers several tools to assist in your continuing professional development.
- Annual Meeting: Provides industry education and opportunity to network with broker colleagues and industry leaders.
- Speaking: Share your expertise through speaking invitations often extended to HBI members at local, regional and national industry events.
- Certified Hotel Broker: Receive Hotel Broker International member discounts off CHB registration. Developed by Hotel Brokers International, CHB is the only continuing education designation in the industry.
- Comparables: Receive complimentary access to Hotel Sales Comparable data.
Hotel Brokers International’s affiliate program positions hospitality service providers in the center of the largest, most comprehensive brokerage network in the industry. We invite you, as a hospitality service provider, to become an Affiliate Member of Hotel Brokers International.
Affiliate Member Exclusive Benefits
- Exclusive opportunities to network with Broker Members
- Listing with corporate logo in HBI Affiliate Membership Directory
- Link to corporate website on hbihotels.com
- Invitation and one complimentary badge to attend HBI's annual meeting
- Opportunity to speak or appear on a panel during HBI’s annual meeting
- Access to HBI Affiliate Member Liaison for assistance in maximizing membership benefits
- Assistance promoting services to members
- Recognition as an Affiliate Member in HBI promotional materials
- Regular, prominent positioning for advertisement in HBI’s Real Estate Offerings e-blast, rotating placement with other Affiliate Members, no fewer than 6/year
- Rotating logo placement on homepage of HBIhotels.com
- Opportunities for targeted advertising placement on a regular basis
- One complimentary e-blast per year focusing exclusively on the Affiliate Member
To become an affiliate member of HBI or for more information, contact HBI.
The Hotel Brokers International Annual Meeting provides unique marketing and educational opportunities. Annual Meeting attendance is exclusive to HBI Broker and Affiliate Members and our invited guests. The program offers a unique opportunity to discuss and share ideas, solutions and strategies to help members focus on being successful in today’s hotel real estate environment. As an event sponsor, there are several opportunities to promote services and products, increase market exposure and network with HBI Brokers.
Annual Meeting Sponsor Benefits
- Sponsor of HBI Annual Meeting
- Receive one complimentary registration to attend the meeting
- Opportunity to serve as speaker for educational session
- Recognition as sponsor in promotional materials
- Logo placement on event signage and agenda
- Display table inside the meeting room
To sponsor the HBI annual meeting, contact HBI.
Are you ready to join?